1. My uncle once: died in a house-fire set by my aunt. Great relatives, huh?>
2. Never in my life: would I go on Fear Factor. There was a time that I thought I could, but I've watched it too much to fool myself.
3. When I was five: I used to hide under my covers and breathe as shallowley (is that a word?) as I could because I knew there was a man in the house who knew you were there if he could pick up your breathing with his machine. He was a very bad man. And you wonder why I'm a writer.
4. High School is: stupid. But then again, so are most teenagers.
5. Holidays are: such fun. Lots of food, lots of family, and (if it's Christmas), lots of gifts.
6. I once met: really, I've been sitting here thinking, and I can think of NO ONE. But I'm sure if you give me long enough...
7. There's this girl I know who: is my age and has had numerous books of poetry published and makes lovely pottery.
8. Once, at a bar: lots of people probably got drunk. But I was at home, enjoying my life.
9. Three days from now: I'll be in church. Hopefully, Pastor Rose will give another good sermon. I really believe God is using that man.
10. Last night: Jon, Ginny, and I had adult conversation. It was nice, since we do it so rarely.
11. Next time I go to church: I'll have to be more patient with Tiffany. She's only nine, and she's going to need a lot of love.
12. I really want to: sky dive, bungee jump, and see the sunrise from the top of a mountain.
13. I like to eat: ice cream (especially Starbucks) and chocolate.
14. When I turn my head left: I see the refrigerator.
15. When I turn my head right: I see the bathroom.
16. The one I love is: finally at work! I hope it works out for him.
17. How many days until my birthday: 292. It's not fair. I've always wished I was a hobbit. Then there's be a birthday celebration practically every day!
18. If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: probably disguised as a boy. Aren't they all?
19. By this time next year: maybe I'll have something published!
20. A better name for me would be: anything beautiful. Although I'm not complaining; I like Carol sooo much better than Carolyn, and no one calls me that anymore.
21. I have a hard time understanding: how people can ruin their own lives through drugs and alchohol. Maybe if they're really young and impressionable, but how can an adult knowingly ruin a child's life?
22. If I ever go back to school, I'll: finish my Bachelor's, but this time it'll actually be Creative Writing, not Commercial as PCC had.
23. You know I like you if: I spend time with you. I hate driving, and if I'll do that, know I like you.
24. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: probably Jon. Or maybe my Uncle Howard. He was there when I needed him most in my life.
25. An old wives' tale is: being able to determine the sex of your baby by the shape of your belly or how low or high the baby sits. Hogwash!
26. Take my advice: don't ever get your glasses from Wal-Mart, especially if they make fun of LensCraftors the whole time.
27. My ideal breakfast is: blueberry muffins and hot chocolate with whipped cream on top!
28. The greatest movie ever is: probably The Thornbirds, but maybe not. There are so many other movies that I love, but my mind is blank right now.
29. If you visit my hometown: I will take you to Main Street. We have a Five and Dime!
30. Why do I: question myself so much?
31. Why won't someone: pay for me to have a maid?
32. If you spend the night at my house: you'd probably sleep downstairs. We would watch movies and talk all night.
33. I'd stop my wedding if: well, since it already happened, I guess there's nothing I can do.
34. The world could do without: liver.
35. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: do most of the stuff on Fear Factor.
36. My favorite blond is: Jon, of course. Taking a very close second is Jill!
37. Paper clips are more useful than: nothing if you're MacGyver. But if you're not, they're better than having an expensive toy if you have a baby. They'll keep her entertained for a long time!
38. If I do anything well, it is: write when I really make myself do it.
39. And by the way: I'm the one who wanted to come to New England so bad, so when I start complaining of the cold, just remind me!
40. The last time I was high: was never. I'll keep you posted. ;)